How far along? 33 weeks...only 7 weeks away from our due date and 4 weeks until Baby Girl is full term! I cannot believe how close we are to meeting her!
Baby size? She weighs just over 4 pounds and measures over 17 inches long. And some books say she may grow up to a full inch this week and will gain about 8 ounces every week!
What's going on with the baby? She's keeping her eyes open when she's awake; starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing; her bones are hardening and she's going through more major brain development!
What's going on with the baby? She's keeping her eyes open when she's awake; starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing; her bones are hardening and she's going through more major brain development!
Total weight gain/loss: +22 pounds... right on track!
Maternity clothes? Yes... and as I get bigger, the more comfortable the better!
Stretch marks? None yet. Still using Mother's Special Blend
oil.
Sleep: Still sleeping fine except for waking up at 4am and not being able to fall back to sleep. So I just get myself out of bed and go walk 3 miles at the gym every morning...
Best moment this week: Baby shower at my mom's house! So many family & friends were able to make it and it was so fun talking with everyone! I was able to see friends I haven't seen since high school! And everyone was so generous... Baby King is already loved by so many!
Awkward moment this week: Nothing that I can think of... I did notice 2 varicose veins on my left leg, but my Dr said it's a normal thing in pregnancy and that I can wear compression socks if it helps...and to put my feet up when possible.
Awkward moment this week: Nothing that I can think of... I did notice 2 varicose veins on my left leg, but my Dr said it's a normal thing in pregnancy and that I can wear compression socks if it helps...and to put my feet up when possible.
Miss anything? Not getting out of breath so easily; falling back
asleep after I wake up; laying on anything other than my side
(especially my left side)
Movement: SO much movement! And I love it! Although now that she is getting bigger, it is getting a little uncomfortable when she moves. But I don't mind :)
Food cravings: Not really craving anything. At times I am hungry, but nothing sounds good...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Only when I eat too much too fast.
Have you started to show yet? Definitely... I can't believe how big my stomach is and it's only going to get bigger! We had an appointment today and I am measuring right on track (33.5 cm).
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor signs: I've had quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing regular so I think we are OK.
Belly button in or out?
The top part of my belly button is popping out but the bottom half of my belly
button is still an innie. But probably more out than in...especially since you can see it popping out through my shirts now.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, except when I start to stress about having everything ready for when she arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment