Judging by how excited I was last night when I realized that we are a month away from our wedding, there is NO way I'm going to be able to fall asleep the night before our wedding!
One month...can you believe it? Where did this year go? It seems like not that long ago Ryan and I went to dinner at Ruth Chris where he proposed to me! Happiest day of my life. But it will soon be replaced with our wedding day!
The wedding planning process has been so much fun! We have an amazing wedding planner, Danielle, that has helped us so much! She has dealt with all of the stressful situations so that Ryan and I can just enjoy this time in our lives. Here we are one month away and we are basically done with everything! What bride gets to completely enjoy the last month before her wedding day and not worry about anything?...um, ME!
As the day gets closer and closer, Ryan and I both get more and more excited! We were reading through different options for our vows last week and I gotta admit, we both teared up a bit (more so me I think). It is such an amazing feeling to know you have found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with...and that in no time at all we will say our vows in front of God, each other, and our family and friends. It gets me teary-eyed just thinking about it.
It's good that we are done with all of the planning because we have a bunch of fun things planned this month! Ryan just got back from his bachelor party weekend (houseboat on Don Pedro Lake). My bachelorette party weekend is next weekend (in San Luis Obispo with my bridesmaids). Ryan is going hunting (stock up the freezer for winter). Wine bottling party the 17th to bottle up the wine for our wedding. Final dress fitting on the 18th (SOOOO excited!!!). And then we're just 2 weeks away!
No comments:
Post a Comment