I cannot believe the big day is almost here! Our wedding day is THIS Friday!!! Ryan and I are so excited! It's just amazing to me...this event we have been planning for almost a year, the event that has always seemed so far away, IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
I just checked us in for our honeymoon too! WOOHOO! 10 days in the Caribbean with my HUSBAND!!! I'm so excited I can't even sit still!
But first things first...gotta finish up some things at work today. I took the rest of the week off so I could run some errands and not feel stressed. We don't have anything left to do really...just get my ring polished, pack an overnight bag, pack for the honeymoon, clean the house (my mom is coming over tomorrow to help me with that, yay!)...that's about it! It's going to be here before we know it, but we are SOOO excited!
Unless I find time in the next few days...the next time I blog I will be Mrs. Natalie King! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment