Thursday, September 23, 2010
1 week left as Natalie Ergish...
My best friend (and matron of honor) text messaged me this morning saying that I have one week left as an Ergish. I can't believe it...our wedding is in only 8 days. One week from today I will be getting a manicure/pedicure with my mom, getting ready for rehearsal & rehearsal dinner, and then trying desperately to fall asleep but I probably won't because I will be way too excited! I would imagine that most brides are stressing out at this point...finishing last minute tasks, double checking to make sure everything is done and everyone knows what they are supposed to do. Not Ryan and I. Danielle has taken care of everything and we are done with the planning phase. We are now in the waiting phase...waiting for our day to come. It's so nice being able to enjoy these days before the wedding. Ryan and I have been able to enjoy making dinner, playing cards, and watching Dexter (thanks Jason & Nicole, we're now hooked on those DVDs!). And we've been able to sleep at night! I think because we're not stressing out, it hasn't fully set in yet that our wedding is next Friday. NEXT FRIDAY! It's so crazy to say out loud! Usually I would answer that our wedding is October 1 because it was still too far away, but now I can say it's next Friday! I'm sure there will be less sleep next week because it will become more and more real. Family will be flying into town, I'll be getting my hair and nails done, picking up my dress...all of the usual activities of a bride about to get married! I can't wait! We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment