Friday, August 13, 2010

Natalie Ergish, M.S.

As some of you may know, I have been working on my thesis the past year. I finished my coursework at UC Davis during the 2008-2009 school year, walked at graduation in June 2009, and have been working on my thesis since. It has been more of a process than I thought, but I am so excited to say that I AM FINALLY DONE!!! I submitted my thesis this week and now officially have my Master's degree!!! I cannot tell you how great it feels to be done! WOO HOO!!!

(And perfect timing too, since the wedding activities are keeping me busy busy busy!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not good at this blog stuff, heck I'm not even on facebook, but I wanted to take time to tell you CONGRADS on your MS, I'm very proud of you. GREAT JOB. Keep blogging I like to check in now and then and see whats up. Soon we'll be singing (OK I won't sing, I'll talk) California here I come!!!!!!! We are are looking forward to seeing all of you.

    Love Aunt Donna Kuhn

    ReplyDelete
  2. NATALIE!!! Congrats on a super accomplishment! I love the pics of you and your beloved. :)

    ReplyDelete