How far along? 23 weeks. We are just under 4 months away from our due date!
Baby size? more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound
What's going on with the baby? She's forming little nipples; her face is fully formed and just needs extra fat to fill it out; she's listening to my voice and heartbeat - and even to loud sounds like dogs barking!
What's going on with the baby? She's forming little nipples; her face is fully formed and just needs extra fat to fill it out; she's listening to my voice and heartbeat - and even to loud sounds like dogs barking!
Total weight gain/loss: +8 pounds as of my last prenatal appointment (at 21 weeks). (We have another appointment next Tuesday, so I'll update it for the 24 week post)
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity pants and mixing up the maternity and non-maternity tops/sweaters (although some of my non-maternity tops aren't quite long enough anymore). And I have found that some of my jackets don't close over my belly anymore!
Stretch marks? None yet. Still using Mother's Special Blend oil right after I get out of the shower (and lotion at night).
Sleep: Sleeping well. Crazy dreams though.
Best moment this week: Adding more items to the registry and getting a few baby items from my amazing sister-in-law! I am so excited to start getting the nursery ready for our baby girl!
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach or back; the occasional holiday cocktail
Movement: She is moving a bunch. Usually her biggest movements are in the morning when I first wake up, after I eat lunch, and at night when I'm laying/sitting on the couch. I love every minute of it. I just sit there with my hands on my belly and imagine her moving inside me. I'm in love!
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not at the moment, but I have been getting heartburn. It started last week but I wasn't sure what it was (I've never had heartburn before). I don't really get a "burning" sensation, it's more like my food is stuck and may come up. No fun! I may have to give Tums a try (although I don't usually like to take any kind of med if I can get through it without).
Have you started to show yet? Yep! And I love it! But I'm already starting to feel "big" at times so I can only imagine what I'll feel like in a month or two!
Gender prediction: Little girl!
Labor signs: Nope. Hopefully it stays that way until March 2013!
Belly button in or out? In, but I can definitely see it working it's way out :(
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.
Looking forward to: My parents coming up on Sunday with the crib, dresser, and armoire (yay!), Thanksgiving with family, and 2 doctor's appointments next week (my 24-week prenatal check-up and then my glucose test the next day).
The second one is blurry, but I wanted to show my belly without my sweater on.
The second one is blurry, but I wanted to show my belly without my sweater on.
No comments:
Post a Comment