Thursday, November 8, 2012

22 weeks!

How far along? 22 weeks.
Baby size? 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces (let's hope this little girl is on the smaller side!)
What's going on with the baby? Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but the irises still lack pigment (colored part of the eye).
Total weight gain/loss: +8 pounds as of my last prenatal appointment (at 21 weeks)
Maternity clothes? I am loving the fall weather while being pregnant! Wearing maternity pants and mixing up the maternity and non-maternity tops/sweaters  (although some of my non-maternity tops aren't quite long enough anymore). And I am currently loving leggings with longer tops/dresses!
Stretch marks? None yet. Still using Mother's Special Blend oil right after I get out of the shower!
Sleep: Sleeping well. Crazy dreams though.
Best moment this week: Ryan feeling her move. He has felt her before, but only little flutters. But over the weekend, we were laying on the couch and she made some pretty big kicks/movements and both Ryan and I felt it. And she did it again the next morning while we were laying in bed! It amazes me how strong they feel and I love that Ryan can feel her too!
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach or back
Movement: She is moving a bunch now! It's so amazing to me! I love to put my hand on my stomach and just feel her move. It's like nothing else matters at that moment... it's just her and me (and Ryan, if he's around to feel her too).
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not at the moment.
Have you started to show yet? Yep! I've even had strangers tell me congrats on the pregnancy and that I look great!
Gender prediction: Little girl!
Labor signs: Nope. Hopefully it stays that way.  A few girls in my prenatal yoga class said they have started feeling Braxton Hicks contractions around 20+ weeks... no thank you!
Belly button in or out? In. Although I think it will eventually be out...it's hanging on as long as possible!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.
Looking forward to: My parents coming to our house the week of Thanksgiving (my mom will get to come with me to my 24 week appointment!); registering; fall weather!


Ryan took this picture for me last night just before we went to bed, but I was embarrassed to post one of me in my pajamas... so we took another one this morning before work!

 

1 comment: