Thursday, April 1, 2010
To my best friend...
It’s crazy to me that just a few years ago we were just two Cal Poly seniors assigned to the same senior project group. We became friends, dated, moved in together, and fell in love. And now in just six months we are getting married. You have become my best friend and love of my life. I love every moment we spend together…our card games that always bring out the competitive side of us (and the joy I get those few times I can actually win), our walks to the park with the dog, late night trips to Leatherbys for an ice cream sundae, and weekend trips to visit family and friends. You show me everyday just how much you love me with a smile, a touch, or simple gesture. You love me unconditionally and support me completely. You are everything to me. I have found the man I want to marry, raise a family with, and grow old with. Ryan, I love you for everything you are and everything I am with you. I cannot wait for the day I can call you my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment