Friday, October 19, 2012

19 weeks!

How far along? 19 weeks
Baby size? 6 inches long (head to bottom), 8-1/2 ounces
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure (we don't own a scale)... I'll find out at my next appt.
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants or stretch non-maternity (e.g., yoga pants). As far as tops, I'm wearing both maternity and non-maternity (as long as they are stretchy and long).
Stretch marks? Nope. Still using lotion with cocoa butter, but will probably buy Mustela Stretch Mark Double Action this week since I"m supposed to start growing even faster in the coming weeks!
Sleep: Still not sleeping great. Wake up at least once to pee and a few other times trying to get comfortable. And I've noticed my hips hurt since I'm laying on my sides. I'm hoping more walking/stretching will help that.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move. It's still not consistent, but when it happens, I love it!
Miss anything? Sleeping through the night...sleeping on my back/stomach.
Movement: A little bit. Cannot wait until it is more frequent and stronger so Ryan can feel it.
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular. Some days I'm hungry, but nothing sounds good. I've been trying to eat more fruit when this happens.
Have you started to show yet? Yep! A friend told me this weekend that I definitely have a baby bump! :)
Gender prediction: No clue. Most of our friends/family think boy. We will find out next week!
Labor signs: No...and hopefully it stays like that!
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy. Although since I haven't been getting great sleep, I've been a little more emotional lately.
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement and finding out the sex of the baby (next Tuesday!). Then let the registering, name choosing, and nursery decorating begin!!! We also may have our nursery furniture figured out! So many exciting things happening!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again! You look fab! SO exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete