Friday, July 30, 2010
1st bridal shower!
Tomorrow is my first bridal shower...I cannot believe it! It has always seemed so far away, but now it's here! My soon-to-be SIL, Nicole, is throwing it for me and I am SO excited! How could I not be? 15 of my closest girl friends with me to celebrate can only be filled with laughter and new memories. I just still can't believe it's here already. These next couple months are going to FLY by and before I know it, our wedding day will be here! Bridal shower tomorrow and next weekend, first dress fitting and final meeting with the priest 2 weeks after that, bridal shower in Moreno Valley the weekend after that, then DJ meeting, trial hair & makeup and marriage license after that and we're already in September...which means only one more month! And that month is filled with bachelor/bachelorette parties, wine bottling, more dress fittings, and all of the little details that need to get done the week or two before the wedding. So when I say these next two months are going to fly by...they really are going to fly by! But that's ok. I've enjoyed every minute of planning our wedding and am so ready to enjoy the day with our closest family and friends and marry the love of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment