My alarm went off at 5:30am and woke me from a deep sleep. I decided that I could sleep a little longer before my run since I wasn't going to many strength exercises the day before a long run. I reset the alarm for 6am and hoped to fall back asleep. But instead I laid there awake feeling guilty for not getting up and going through a list of things I needed to get done today. I decided to get up and go for my run and start my day. And I'm so glad I did. Running in the morning starts my day off so well. I am feeling good about myself after my run, I am more inclined to eat healthy the rest of the day, and because I'm up early, I'm not rushing to get ready for work still half asleep. I am more tired during the day, but once I get into a routine and start getting to bed earlier, I think that won't be as bad.
Today's run was the best one this week. I felt more in the groove. Of course I was tired at the end of it, but I felt great during the run. Definitely a confidence booster since the last 2 days were a little tough. Maybe my endurance is coming back after all!
Day 3 - 3.02 miles, 25:45:32. Followed by some stretching, situps, and dips.
Tomorrow I am planning to do a longer run in the morning and then it's off to the Giants' game and to visit Betsy & Brent in San Francisco!
No comments:
Post a Comment