Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm back

I know its been a while since I have posted to the blog. After the wedding and honeymoon, Ryan and I have been so busy I haven't had much time. We have been starting new projects around the house. We just set up a meeting to get shutters installed on our big front window and we are scheduling a week to get the carpets ripped up and the hardwood floors underneath refinished. We have also both been pretty busy with work (which is a good thing in this economy). And we have been trying to help out with our nieces as much as possible while Nicole isn't feeling well. So I apologize for being MIA the last couple months, but here I am.

Being busy has been great in some ways because we now have time to do things. We had 12 weddings this year (one more this weekend), including ours! So this year has been incredibly busy and free weekends were impossible! So now we have time to do the items on our "to-do" list and we're loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment